Harvesting Process is not working

ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Tue Nov 4 14:54:22 UTC 2003

hi joel

you can use TexShop on mac or miktex+winedit on PC. or you can contact
the person ( Brian Brown <rbb at techgame.net> ) to whom I gave my files
because if you supply simple ascii text with pictures he or I can get a
latex file in no time. So if you want to help in the documentation
latex is not the problem, believe me.

Stef