([update - xxxx]) messages will be sent to squeak-harvest list from now on

Brent Vukmer bvukmer at blackboard.com
Tue Nov 4 17:06:00 UTC 2003

> The upcoming version of the BFAV tool will post [closed] etc.
> messages
> to the squeak-harvest list, I believe.

Yep!  In fact the upcoming BFAV send each and every post to
squeak-harvest.

> So basically, you don't need to do anything different as far
> as posting
> bugs/fixes/enhancements goes.

Exactly.  So people using the in-image option of mailing a changeset to
the list, don't have to do anything.  And people that are just manually
creating an email, should continue to send to squeak-dev.

> It's just the harvesting-related tools
> that are changing to post to the new list.

Yes!  Really only automated tools should be posting to squeak-harvest.
So, when sending an email "by hand", please do *not* cross-post between
squeak-dev and squeak-harvest.