[KCP] Event notification call for feedback

Adam Spitz adspitz at yahoo.ca
Tue Nov 4 18:08:53 UTC 2003

ducasse <ducasse at iam.unibe.ch> wrote:

> we would like to get some feedback on the event notification system
> that roel developed.

What I'd like for my Registries code is the ability to say, "Notify me
whenever a CompiledMethod satisfying this criterion" (in my case, a
CompiledMethod containing a <register: #(foo)> annotation) "is added or
removed or overwritten."

Right now, if I remember correctly, my problem is that the notification
system only gives me access to the CompiledMethod for an Added event; I
also need to be able to see the CompiledMethod that's being removed (for
a Removed event) or overwritten (for an Added event that overwrites an
existing method).

Adam