Registries

Avi Bryant avi at beta4.com
Tue Nov 4 18:48:48 UTC 2003

On Nov 3, 2003, at 11:37 PM, Adam Spitz wrote:

> I've created a little Registries package and put it up on
> SqueakMap.

I like it, especially the way you've separated the concerns of
registration, annotation, and caching (IIUC, you could load this
package either alone, or just with MethodAnnotations,  or with both
MethodAnnotations and SystemChangeNotifications, and it would work in
all cases, right?).

I'm not sure about the use of arrays to represent everything, however -
shouldn't we be registering something a little more structured, as the
FileList does?