SqueakMap Package Loader confusion

William Trenker wtrenker at shaw.ca
Tue Nov 4 23:34:19 UTC 2003

I just downloaded the squeak 3.4 sources on my Linux system and it compiled and installed just fine.  I opened the Package Loader and it installed alright as well.

My problem is that when I select a package in the SM Package Loader and right-click on the package name I don't get a menu with "install" on it.  Instead I just get all the little icons that usually show up when you right-click on something.  I've tried right-clicking all over the Package Loader but don't get any pop-up menu.

Thanks for any suggestions,
Bill