Reliable SqueakMap Package Server/ SqueakMap package mirrors

Torsten.Bergmann at phaidros.com Torsten.Bergmann at phaidros.com
Wed Nov 5 15:14:06 UTC 2003

Unfortunately the Server for the Celeste package is not responding today. I
had the
same problems with Zurgle last week. It's frustrating. I would like to build
load scripts
building different (stable) squeak distributions from SqueakMap packages,
similar to Linux distributions. These load scripts should be registered on
SqueakMap too (for easy access).

See http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/3444 for an example.

Unfortunately that's not possible when most of the packages are not
available.
Looks like we need a reliable upload server for the main squeak packages
or a mirror concept in SqueakMap to register more than one URL.

Bye
Torsten