About reflection and it engineering

ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Wed Nov 5 20:42:03 UTC 2003

hi adam

did you read the TypeObject pattern because it is interesting too and
somehow related?
You have one class that represents the type VideoTape then a class
representing the actual physical
instance that has a reference to its type VideoTape.

For plant collector like me, you can see that when you want to model
plant, the physical plant
in described by a class that coers its actual state and specificity
while the TypeClass covers the generic aspect such as the
classifications and other business that fanatic collector really enjoy.
Stef