About reflection and it engineering

ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Thu Nov 6 08:16:45 UTC 2003

Nathanael was planning to throw away SystemOrganization and write a new
one for traits so there is an opportunity there. The problems is that
we cannot invent the problem with file based system if we do not have
to do it. So we will see what will happen and if the new
SystemOrganization is capable or not of that and how other can adapt it
to their needs.