swiki, commanche , 3.6, network rewrite, oh my

ar ly4aegw02 at sneakemail.com
Thu Nov 6 17:29:06 UTC 2003

On Thu, 06 Nov 2003 17:37:34 +0100, ducasse wrote:

> On Jeudi, nov 6, 2003, at 17:14 Europe/Zurich, ar wrote:
>
> It is stable we runs since 3 months.

That is encouraging (more than the comments in the package header on
Squeakmap!) I would guess it just needs a bit more testing on squeak. I
hope others can do it because I just don't have the bandwidth now and VW
is not an option. Maybe there are not serious problems past this first one
I encountered.

As I said, I think SmallWiki would fit perfectly into my current project,
as a help system. It even looks very similar in some ways to my
application web pages.

I also like that I'd probably be able to integrate it closely within my
app because I can tap into smalltalk more easily in the pages.