Harvesting classes without class comments?!

Brent Vukmer bvukmer at blackboard.com
Thu Nov 6 19:17:53 UTC 2003

Thanks, Scott!  Wow.  Who knew?  I didn't :)  But then, I'm ignorant
about *tons* of cool stuff already built into the image.

I have a feeling that we ought to always run those five checks as part
of the "mail to list" ChangeSorter option.  Also might be good to
incorporate in the BFAV and in Doug's UpdateTool. Hmm.....

Cheers,
Brent

P.S. Documentation folks, this would be a good thing to put on the wiki.