swiki, commanche , 3.6, network rewrite, oh my

Cees de Groot cg at tric.nl
Fri Nov 7 08:07:12 UTC 2003

Chris Burkert  <squeak-dev at lists.squeakfoundation.org> said:
>So if you want a stable SmallWiki, use the current VW version
>(better wait for 1.0). I will try to keep in sync with the VW
>version (maybe we can reach this with monticello). If you want to
>help me, please do so!

You can also use Gardner in the meantime - it's a bit more minimalistic,
as it plugs into Seaside rather than carrying around its own web
framework, and I'm happily running my http://www.tric.nl/ site with
it. If you decide to move to SmallWiki later on, no problem - Gardner
uses the SmallWiki parser so your data should be easily transportable.

Grab the version from my public MC repository, after installing from SM - sorry,
haven't had time to update SM... http://www.tric.nl/~cg/mc

(installing from SM first should make sure that you've got all the
dependencies correct)

--
Cees de Groot               http://www.tric.nl     <cg at tric.nl>
tric, the new way           helpdesk/ticketing software, VoIP/CTI,