[ANN] Guide vacancy...

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Fri Nov 7 19:46:31 UTC 2003

On Friday 07 November 2003 5:24 am, Daniel Vainsencher wrote:
> This has been fun work - I thank you guys for this opportunity.
> Especially the various people that I've chatted and worked with
> individually, that's the part I enjoyed most of all.
>
> Looking back to when I entered this role almost precisely a year ago,
> helping and mostly seeing all the progress we've made, I consider it
> time very well spent. I really like the direction we're going today.
>
> So I'll see you guys around, though not quite as frequently as I'd like

Daniel, thanks so much for your excellent help. We'll miss you!

I still would like to meet you sometime.

I hope we can find someone who's as capable and responsible as you. Your
ability to take responsibility for complicated tasks and follow through on
them has been indispensible.

I wish you the best in the future and hope that you remain a part of the
Squeak Community!

--
Ned Konz
http://bike-nomad.com