Opening file in workspace

Pravin A. Sable pravin at ccs.neu.edu
Sat Nov 8 18:58:34 UTC 2003

Hello All,
	Workspace gives option to save content to the text file (.txt).
How to open the saved file again in Workspace. I am not asking how to just
open it.. it's very easy to open file in file and filelist option as a
file. Running code in workspace and file gives different results, in
workspace it doesn't ask for temporary variable to declare but in file it
doesn't gives lot of messages (a pain). Now finally I am left with only
one option to open workspace and copy and paste the content from saved
text file. I am sure there must be cleaner solution than this.

Best Regards,
Pravin A Sable
MS Student, Computer Science,
Northeastern University.
TRUTH
The difference between truth and fiction:
Fiction has to make sense.
- Mark Twain