[ENH] Re: Opening file in workspace

Scott Wallace scott.wallace at squeakland.org
Sat Nov 8 22:30:44 UTC 2003

Hi, Pravin,

I have also sometimes wanted the same thing, and I don't believe
there is anything currently in the image that directly supports this.

One can imagine wanting to make such a request either from a
workspace or from a file-list.  The attached fileout offers both.

1.  Adds a command to the window menu of a Workspace, which lets you
append any file's contents to the end of the workspace.

2.  Adds a file-list service which allows a Workspace to be opened on
the contents of the selected file in a FileList.

Cheers,

   -- Scott