About icons for menu

ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Sun Nov 9 15:38:47 UTC 2003

Hi all

I extracted all the menuIcons from the changeset of diego as gif and I
was preparing to do a pass on them and also redesigning them. Now I
have some questions, the size of the icons ar 16 at 14 and I found that
strange. Would it not be better to have 16 at 16? I was planning to use
256 colors as default (any comments)?

Diego for now this is ok, if Morph would have a future (I'm not sure in
fact) we could distribute the icon
in the applications and avoid to have a central repository for icons,
then we could also have icons of multiple sizes. Don't have you problem
with your icons when you use different size for the menus.

Stef