[TFNR][REPORT]Kick started...

goran.krampe at bluefish.se goran.krampe at bluefish.se
Mon Nov 10 16:37:38 UTC 2003

Now TFNR has started. Details are on:

	http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/661

TFNR will use IRC - so if you are interested in listening in on the
"front line" - hook up. And here is the log where you can see all
traffic there:

	http://tunes.org/~coreyr

Currently we are signing up on the 3 first tasks. When all have signed
up I will simply pick one in each group as the group leader. ;-)

Then each group goes full steam for this week and report status/results
back to me and I will post regular [REPORT] postings to the list and
also link them at the Swiki page to keep everyone updated.

I think we should spend no more than this week on these first 3 tasks.
That means end result latest monday. If stuff takes longer - no problem,
but let's aim for one week for most of it.

regards, Göran "hopes-he-did-a-good-kick-start" Krampe

PS. For the Image inventory I have whipped up a little app for keeping
track of the "stake out". I will get back tomorrow on that.