[ANN][GOODIE] Taskbar now available on SqueakMap

shaffer-squeak at cs.westminster.edu shaffer-squeak at cs.westminster.edu
Mon Nov 10 20:57:20 UTC 2003

This is a pre-release of a fairly trivial taskbar morph.  BE CAREFUL
method so make sure you don't have any collapsed windows before you
load it or you won't be able to expand them without first restoring
the old version of that method.  The reason it is a pre-release is I
haven't bothered with the following:

 . automatic creation of a global flap
 . pre/postload code to take care of collapse problem (above)

If there's interest I'll take the time to figure these things out.

David Shaffer
cdshaffer at acm.org