[ANN][GOODIE] Taskbar now available on SqueakMap

C. David Shaffer cdshaffer at acm.org
Mon Nov 10 21:26:38 UTC 2003

ducasse writes:
 > Hi david
 >
 > you should also have a look of the Dock bar that Jim Benson (I remember
 > that this is him)
 > did in 2.8 this was quite cool.
 >
 > Stef

Thanks, I've seen it.  It is very cool but it didn't solve my problem:
after I have a few browsers open I can never find the window I'm
looking for.  Jim's dock only shows minimized windows.  Also,
consistent with Jim's assumption of the availablility of lots of
screen space, the dock is quite large.  Neither my desktop nor any of
my laptops has enough room for such a beast. It _is_ cool but I can't
use it.

David