[Newbie] GUI Development

Aaron J Reichow reic0024 at d.umn.edu
Mon Nov 10 23:44:01 UTC 2003

Ok, it is time for *someone* to write a bunch of little GUI apps in
Morphic and collect them in one place.

I volunteer it to be me.  I've written a hundred half-baked GUIs. :)

Luke, let me know in a little detail the kinds of interactions your app
may need. I don't want to take the fun out of it for you, but we really
need a couple really good GUI apps that are easily pulled apart.

There already are some, but they aren't labelled as such and weren't
created for a demo.  I'll incude plenty of source.

I'll post something about it tonight.

Morphic really is fun to code for and the flexibility pays off.

Regards,
Aaron

--
"the profit system follows the path of least resistance and following the path
    of least resistance is what makes a river crooked."   ::  u. utah phillips