[ENH] BlockFullPrintOn-LC (v2 changes BlockContext>>printOn:)

dway at riskmetrics.com dway at riskmetrics.com
Tue Nov 11 06:36:49 UTC 2003

from preamble:

"Change Set:		BlockContext-fullPrintOn
Date:			6 January 2002
Author:			Leandro Caniglia and Doug Way

dew: V2, modifies BlockContext>>printOn: as well so that a truncated
decompiled block appears in all inspectors, etc.

md: Markus Gaelli digged this up from the past. I have not yet looked at
it
     at all, but I think something like this would be nice to add. ns is
Sheldon
     Nicholl, see

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/squeak-dev/1998-January/0069
47.html

This change set implements the BlockContext>>fullPrintOn: method. It is
especially useful when combined with the fullPrintOnInspector GOODIE,
that replaces the use of printString in inspectors with that of
fullPrintString.

Full credit to 'ns' (don't remember who's she/he?) for the
decompileBlock: method.
"!