Erlang (was: Re: Generics)

Eric Merritt cyberlync at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 11 14:34:49 UTC 2003

> And then the object I'd present would be an
> ActiveObjectProxy instance, which
> would use its #doesNotUnderstand: method to enqueue
> messages for my real
> object.

 Hey thats really nice. It also gets rid of the need
to subclass an 'ActiveObject' object. The proxy I
suspect would have to no how to register itself with
the 'ActiveObject' manager (the process that handles
doling out time-slices) but thats trivial. Very, very
nice. I am going to trow this together and see what
kind of performace I get.