[SqueakHardware] MediaStation

Aaron J Reichow reic0024 at d.umn.edu
Tue Nov 11 15:34:29 UTC 2003

Wow!

I wonder what kind of software this thing comes with for making music.
The only thing it mentions is a modified SEQ24
(http://www.filter24.org/seq24/).  A shame they don't have some really
nice custom or commercial software with this- still doesn't seem that
Linux music software is quite at the level that most folks would expect.
All the same, a very interesting start.

I just sold my sampler, drum machine and decidedly low-end MIDI
controller- it'd sure be nice if I could upgrade to one of these running
Squeak by the time I had the money and time to spend on music. :)

Regards,
Aaron

--
  "the question is no longer between violence and non-violence; It is
between non-violence and non-existence."  :: martin luther king junior