ZipArchive error trying to load Games from SqueakMap in 3.6

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Wed Nov 12 18:59:38 UTC 2003

On Wednesday 12 November 2003 9:54 am, Dan Ingalls wrote:
> The complaint I get is " 'can't find EOCD position', and the gory details
> are here below.  I'm going to be travelling for a day, and thus can't
> follow up, but if there's a simple answer, perhaps someone could post it.
> Thanks in advance

Simple: that means it's not a Zip file, or that it's a broken zip file.

It looks like the latter is the case. I tried downloading it and looking at it
with unzip and got the same error.

Does anyone have a non-broken version of the SAR?

Seems like we've had a few broken files coming from the Swiki recently.

Have there been some filesystem probems there?

--
Ned Konz
http://bike-nomad.com