UnixOSProcessPlugin linker error

Mike Roberts mike at mjr104.co.uk
Wed Nov 12 20:22:18 UTC 2003

Osdfn Wed, Nov 12, 2003 at 11:46:28AM +0100, Alexander Lazarevic wrote:
> Am Mittwoch, 12. November 2003 01:50 schrieb Mike Roberts:
> > I've quickly checked that if you make the plugin external then it all
> > builds.
>
> Then this is the way to go. You might want to make the following plugins
> external too (only if you plan to build them of course :).

Thanks, I do realise now that I only tried this right at the end, after I had composed most of the email.  It should have dawned on me sooner!  I am curious however as the documentation talks about both internal and external linkage.

> A good source of info about that is the vmm.config for VMMaker in [1].

ah thanks.  I haven't been to this devel page before.

> BTW, I had problems with a VM built with gcc 3.3.2. You might want to use 2.95
Do you know what the problems are?  I tend to use which ever version of gcc my distro thinks I should use.  I'm on 3.2.3.  Are there any issues with having multiple versions of gcc installed?

Cheers

Mike