R: Squeak: Italian Version

ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Wed Nov 12 21:16:56 UTC 2003

hi

menu world -> help -> set language

however there is not italian.
In 3.7 we are including babel (a way to be able to have complete
traduction of Squeak)
right now there is english :), catalan, and spanish...

Stef

By the way you might be interested by the free books on my web page and
the one offered by esug?

Free books for Universities at
http://www.esug.org/sponsoring/promotionProgram.html
Online Free Books at
http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~ducasse/WebPages/FreeBooks.html

On Mercredi, nov 12, 2003, at 22:10 Europe/Zurich, groucho wrote:

> Does someone tell me where can I find language settings, so I can try
> translate Squeak in Italian?
> Thanks
> Cheers
> Michele

Prof. Dr. Stephane DUCASSE  	[ | ]
http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~ducasse/
  "if you knew today was your last day on earth, what would you
  do different? ...  especially if,  by doing something different,
  today might not be your last day on earth" Calvin&Hobbes

Open Source Smalltalks: http://www.squeak.org,
http://www.gnu.org/software/smalltalk/smalltalk.html