R: Squeak: Italian Version

Diego Gomez Deck DiegoGomezDeck at ConsultAr.com
Thu Nov 13 07:35:41 UTC 2003

Hi Michele,

In http://swiki.agro.uba.ar/small_land/191 you will find the
instructions to translate Squeak to any language using Babel.

We're planning to include Babel in the following 3.7 image (and a part
is already included) so you work on the Small-Land image is "protected"
and it can be used in the following 3.7.

Please contact Lorenzo Schiavina to coordinate the work, he also
expressed interest some weeks ago to translate Squeak to Italian.

Don't hesitate to contact me for any question about the translation
procedure.

Cheers,

Diego

--