Sends without implementors (was: [BUG] VideoFlow-BETA3.sar - Error in connecting two morphs)

Alejandro F. Reimondo aleReimondo at smalltalking.net
Thu Nov 13 14:25:33 UTC 2003

Hi,
Sometimes it is helpfull to check for messages
 send without implementors while releasing a package (to avoid
 typing errors on non-tested regions of behavior).
I think it can be interesting to perform this test prior to
 project saving or as a check for changeSets.
hope this can help to avoid simple syntax
 errors on published packages.
Ale.