[UPDATES] 19 for Squeak3.7alpha

Diego Gomez Deck DiegoGomezDeck at ConsultAr.com
Thu Nov 13 17:33:39 UTC 2003

Hi Doug,

> One big enhancement here is Diego's new look, which will probably
> generate some feedback. :) But it's probably best to get it in (since
> it can become stale quickly), and make any further refinements
> afterward.
>
> Speaking of going stale, here are the conflicts that I ran into. (With
> the NewLook enh, I think Ned's FITBFocusFix changes in these 3 methods
> may need to be reinstated, but the one method was changed too
> drastically for me to fix. With SARInstalled, it looks like
> SARInstaller class>>new needs to be removed from the SARInstaller
> package.)
>

> Checking NewLook-dgd.5.cs (#5278) for method conflicts with changesets
> after 5278FileListDnD-nk ...
> CONFLICT found for FillInTheBlankMorph class>>createAcceptButton with
> newer changeset 5351FITBFocusFix-nk
> CONFLICT found for FillInTheBlankMorph
> class>>setQuery:initialAnswer:answerExtent:acceptOnCR: with newer
> changeset 5351FITBFocusFix-nk
> CONFLICT found for FillInTheBlankMorph class>>createCancelButton with
> newer changeset 5351FITBFocusFix-nk

We (Stef and me) checked this methods and we conclude the versions in
NewLook-dgd are the correct ones.  In fact this changeset includes the
fixes in NewLookFITBFix-nk sent by Ned the 25/June/2003.

BTW seems conservative to test them with more eyes.

Cheers,

--
Diego Gomez Deck
http://www.small-land.org