Interrupting program

Pravin A. Sable pravin at ccs.neu.edu
Fri Nov 14 17:05:55 UTC 2003

Hello Everyone,

	Is there a way to interrupt or stop the program in running state
in squeak environment? I am worried about program going in infinite loop
due to wrong code. You just can't do anything but to quit the squeak image
without saving. Now, that's not good way and of course, you loose your
work. In visual basic debugger we had (beautiful!) command called
Ctrl+Break, which used to stop program as soon as possible. Hope squeak
has something like it, at least in debug mode, if not in normal execution.

Best Regards,
Pravin A Sable
MS Student, Computer Science,
Northeastern University.