Warning: Large Babel translation update coming soon

Diego Gomez Deck DiegoGomezDeck at ConsultAr.com
Sat Nov 15 09:43:50 UTC 2003

Hi Ned,

> Hmm.. maybe I should post my translation ideas soon.
>
> They will do away with having to call #translated in most cases.

Can you elaborate a little bit more?

Your ideas was not covered in previous discussion about the topic?

I'm so worry: Every time we try to go with any solution to a problem a
lot of better but not-yet-implemented ideas appear and the result is
always the same: The process is delayed and delayed.

We're talking about translation for months. I think it's time to decide
something.

Cheers,

--
Diego Gomez Deck