[FIX] SyntaxFixes-md ( [er][et] [approved] )

ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Sat Nov 15 11:33:38 UTC 2003

> Oops, nevermind, it was already approved on squeak-harvest.  That's
> what I get for not using the BFAV (or checking sqfixes).

:)

I found some minimal errors. such as #. -> #'.' (I learned that by
porting squeak code to VW ;)
and marcus will certainly fixes that in new CS.
marcus I think that this is better to include this changeset and that
you provide another one with two or three methods.
Let us know doug what is your choice.

Stef