Putting squeak in business.

Alan Grimes alangrimes at starpower.net
Mon Nov 17 01:35:09 UTC 2003

Hello,

Today I'm writing as an entrepreneur trying to assemble a business plan.
I'm trying to guage how much it would cost/how much you would charge to
accomplish the following two milestones:

1. make a bootable, self-building (no more C) VM for a reasonably
well-designed machine (that is not a PC). including a filesystem and
interrupt driven IO.

2. make scamper W3C compliant and give it sufficient capabilities to be
a viable if not prefferable alternative to Internet Exploder.

All I need is a ballpark, not necessarily a specific quote.

-- thanx. =)

--
Windows 3.11: Almost exactly 10 years old,
     and -400% slower than windows XP. ;)

http://users.rcn.com/alangrimes/