How to setup "Open with" Squeak for images (jpeg etc)

Milan Zimmermann milan.zimmermann at sympatico.ca
Mon Nov 17 01:30:47 UTC 2003

Hi Stephen,

Thanks again for all the pointers. I checked both versions of your
downloadable books, I really love your style, now to find the time to read
:-) (Too much work, too many interests ...)

Early spring for the book  release sounds good to me, I know I will be busy
with work-related stuff next few months, so it's a great timing and we will
not drop Squeak completely in the meantime! I want to try to find out if
there is enough people here in the Toronto area who would be interested in
setting up a "Squeak Users Group". I know there are some teachers doing
squeak, my girls and I have created two simple "games" (FishTank screen saver
and Earth around the Sun) and I remember finding inspiration at a teacher's
site somewhere in Toronto ... need to find the bookmark.

Later, Milan