Projects developed in Squeak for presentation

ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Mon Nov 17 19:30:47 UTC 2003

Hi all,

I have been contacted to give a talk in December at Geneva on Squeak
and the audience will be companies.
The guy before me will be talking about struts and jakarta. I think
that people would like to know about the
open-source aspects

I have 1h30 and I'm planning to give a sexy demoe showing all the
multimedia aspect
+ tools + projects in 45 min. Then lukas will talk about Seaside during
the next 45 min.

so I have some questions
	- Is RB available for 3.6? (where alex told me that the tests do not
work when taking the version on squeak map)

	- Is there any professional projects I can mention?
		I know for example that squeak is used for nurse in some places in
France with Ipaq.
		I know that some of you are using Squeak to develop game but I would
like to know a bit more if possible.
		Web applications. Avi have you something that people can reach?
	- What are the key open-source projects from your perspective in
Squeak?

Thanks to help me to sell well Squeak.

Stef