Putting squeak in business.

mayureshkathe at softhome.net mayureshkathe at softhome.net
Wed Nov 19 15:38:48 UTC 2003

Bruce ONeel <edoneel at sdf.lonestar.org> wrote:

> As one of those lisp machine fanatics I sure wouldn't mind a

Where on the web can I take a look at a lisp machine?

> If someone could write a *good* file system in squeak and a
> good TCP/IP stack then SqueakOS would be possible on a limited
> set of hardware.  It is worth remembering that existing

There was a Squeak Machine built, just that it was never taken into
production.
The economics never made it a feasible idea.

How many people would buy a SqueakMachine?
Lets suppose I build a SqueakMachine, how many people on this list would
be interested?

~Mayuresh