[BUG][FIX]Saving snapshot to other directories

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Mon Nov 24 21:36:30 UTC 2003

ducasse <ducasse at iam.unibe.ch> wrote:

> hi tim
>
> I wanted to harvest (or change your code to fit the last change I did
> in 3.7)
> but your file shows up in BFAV with ,000 at the end.
>
> May be this is a bug of BFAV? I guess that you sent it using Squeak so
> I'm puzzled.
No, not a BFAV bug. I can't use it right now because of filing system
problems so it's an artifact of my OS trying to be cleverwith PC
filenames.

The easy answer is simply to edit the name to remove the,000 and treat
it as a zip file - which it actually is!

tim
Klingon Code Warrior:- 3) "Perhaps it IS a good day to Die!  I say we ship it!"