Projects developed in Squeak for presentation

Marcus Denker marcus at ira.uka.de
Tue Nov 25 15:59:16 UTC 2003

Am 25.11.2003 um 16:40 schrieb ducasse:

>> BTW, I don't think we can print presentations done using squeak. Can
>> we ? Is there some way to produce a PS file with the content
>> (pictures) of a collection of projects ?

In Februar I did a talk where It was required to hand in a PowerPoint
presentation. So I simply used the Seaside "screenshot"
demo for making images of all the slides, and then I made a presention
with staroffice just using this gif-images. StarOffice
happily exported this as PowerPoint, thus all was Ok.

I used screenshots of another Squeak Demo for providing a
online-browsable version that didn't require having squeak
installed... in adition, I allways make the original image available
for download.

In the future, I think I will make a custom CD with both the image of
the Talk *and* the complete Squeak CD for such kind
of demos...

    Marcus

Marcus Denker marcus at ira.uka.de