Projects developed in Squeak for presentation

Cees de Groot cg at tric.nl
Tue Nov 25 21:52:31 UTC 2003

Noury Bouraqadi  <squeak-dev at lists.squeakfoundation.org> said:
>BTW, I don't think we can print presentations done using squeak. Can we
>? Is there some way to produce a PS file with the content (pictures) of
>a collection of projects ?

There is a Canvas subclass that writes to Postscript, AFAIK. Haven't
ever used it, but typically for Squeak I wouldn't be surprised if it
just worked ;-)

(Postscript is quite compatible with Canvas, so it's not too hard)
--
Cees de Groot               http://www.tric.nl     <cg at tric.nl>
tric, the new way           helpdesk/ticketing software, VoIP/CTI,