button events not processed until a mousemove

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Wed Nov 26 14:53:06 UTC 2003

I also remember having this problem with one of my images. I never figured
out the problem and I don't have the image any more, but I think that it
was a 3.2 image (I'm not sure), and I probably was using the same image on
Linux and Windows as Noury suggests.

Sorry I cannot be more specific, but I mention it because it fits with
Noury's experience, and also because it may be an old problem not
necessarily caused by recent changes in the image or VM.

Dave