AW: [ANN] Developer Workspace Version 10

Torsten.Bergmann at phaidros.com Torsten.Bergmann at phaidros.com
Wed Nov 26 16:56:32 UTC 2003

>I had tried version 8 in a clean image and it seemed to
>load and work fine

Version 8 is still available (see the minnow page), but not
from SqueakMap.

>I'm curious as to why you removed Zurgle from the mix

There were too many conflicts to resolve (for instance StarBrowser
didnt work) and not any squeak user is satisfied with a WinXP like
look. If you need Zurgle you can install it manually after Developer
Workspace.

Squeak get's a hopefully better look with 3.7 anyway.

>Nice work,

I just assembled the packages so it is more transparent to
first time users - thanks go to all the people maintaining
the squeak projects, goodies and packages.

Bye
Torsten