Daily posting (Was: Re: Squeak People posting summary)

Cees de Groot cg at tric.nl
Fri Nov 28 09:07:23 UTC 2003

 <squeak-dev at lists.squeakfoundation.org> said:
>Below are the most recent 5 articles that were posted on Squeak People
>(http://people.squeakfoundation.org/). [...]

Total feedback: 2. Both thought that the posting frequency should be
brought down, IIRC both expressed themselves in such a way that I may
conclude that if I were to rewrite the script so that the thing only
shows new stuff, it's ok.

I'll do so, but given the very low number of people that are tickled
enough (in a negative sense - SqP traffic stableized at a higher level
than before I started posting this) I will not promise that it will
happen anytime soon. Ok?

In the meantime, keep the feedback coming ;-)

--
Cees de Groot               http://www.tric.nl     <cg at tric.nl>
tric, the new way           helpdesk/ticketing software, VoIP/CTI,