AW: [ANN] Developer Workspace Version 10

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Fri Nov 28 17:07:59 UTC 2003

I also think its great that you're doing this. You're basically doing
the first non-official distribution using Squeak - now package
maintainers can aim to have their development related package in your
distribution. I think this is a great development, and shows how anyone
can make what they want of Squeak, the Guides specific agenda
notwithstanding.

Which is wonderful. It would be interesting to have more details about
what you did and how. How about an article of Squeak People? (free PR
for your package, too ;-)

Daniel