Squeak on the Sigmarion III

Aaron J Reichow reic0024 at d.umn.edu
Sat Nov 29 05:28:20 UTC 2003

I said the *device* was rare, not the CPU; "device" is a pretty common way
to refer to a PDA, in this context referring to the particular model in
question- the Sigmarion III.  Which, being a Japan-only item with all
Japanese text and no known way to localize to English, is not surprisingly
a relatively rare item in the English speaking world.

Regards,
Aaron

--
"the profit system follows the path of least resistance and following the path
    of least resistance is what makes a river crooked."   ::  u. utah phillips