printing from Squeak

Lex Spoon lex at cc.gatech.edu
Sun Nov 30 00:41:08 UTC 2003

I notice the FAQ on this is not very helpful.  Darn.

Anyway, everything you want is under the red halo button.  You can
"export" a GIF or BMP of any morph -- including the world.  You can also
try "printing" a PS version of a morph.  This sometimes has much better
results, though occasionally worse.

At any rate, I don't think the printing support is widely implemented.
So you best bet is to export images and then print them using your OS
utilities.  There was a lot of talk about having *some* way to do "print
screen" in Squeak, even if it's not ideal, just so that people could
find it quickly.  But as far as I can tell this idea has died down.

Lex