Helping with Harvesting

Doug Way dway at riskmetrics.com
Wed Oct 1 04:06:57 UTC 2003

On Tuesday, September 30, 2003, at 07:24 AM, Marcus Denker wrote:

> Squeakers,
>
> Soon the alpha phase of 3.7 will start. That's the time
> we have for really folding in all the ehancements that
> were posted to list list over the last months.

Just as a followup to this, now that 3.6gamma is out there, here are my
immediate plans for 3.7alpha, in order:

1. Remove all deprecated methods, and store all deprecated methods for
3.6 in a special package on SqueakMap.
2. Incorporate all of the already [approved] items for 3.7alpha...
there are quite a few of them now, and we need to clear the backlog.

I hope to have both of these done over the next several days, time
permitting.  (We also have the 3.6 final release to fit in this
weekend...)

- Doug