[Enh]pickyWorkspcaes ( [er][et][sm] A first steps to have a bit more awareness of automatic binding )

Lex Spoon lex at cc.gatech.edu
Wed Oct 1 14:39:01 UTC 2003

ducasse <ducasse at iam.unibe.ch> wrote:

> Hi daniel
> Here it is but it would be cool that the binding pane gets refreshed
> when a new binding is created.

Actually, the precise bug is that new bindings appear, but values do not
update automatically.  The issue is that the underlying inspector is not
being sent #step.

I'll fix this eventually... if no one beats me to it.  :)

Actually, the more I think about it, I don't especially mind if the
variables pop up a defining menu.  It's slightly annoying, but on the
other hand, it gives some spelling correction.

-Lex