[BUG][FIX] SharedPoolKeysDo ( [cd][er][et][sm] [approved] )

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Thu Oct 2 21:01:19 UTC 2003

Stef, please do not approve stuff unless you're considered a Harvester.
I'm sure we'll be happy for you specifically to be one, but there's a
process (sort of). People starting to do this one sidedly is a bad idea.

Ok?

Anyway, approvals are not the bottleneck - reviews and testing are. This
can be seen clearly by the relatively very short list of pending posts
that come up if you filter by [et] and [er]. Please continue to do
reviews and testing.

Daniel