Idea: "Timeout" submissions?

Marcus Denker marcus at ira.uka.de
Thu Oct 2 23:49:05 UTC 2003

On Fri, Oct 03, 2003 at 11:05:30AM +1200, Richard A. O'Keefe wrote:
> Put it this way, in a business, any programmer who suggested ignoring
> old bug reports (without evidence that they were not still relevant)
> would be invited to consider a career in gardening, to put it politely.

The squeak community currently ignores *every* bugreport. Just if someone
happens to have some time on his hand just at the exact moment someone files
the report something happens. I would estimate that a bug-report that is
not fixed within 48h is forgotten.

   Marcus

--
Marcus Denker marcus at ira.uka.de  -- Squeak! http://squeak.de