[FIX][KCP] KCP-0096-SwapByte ( [er] )

marcus at ira.uka.de marcus at ira.uka.de
Fri Oct 3 12:19:13 UTC 2003

Ok, at first this look somewhat uhm, iteresting, as Alex noted:

|I am wondering if Bitmap is a good placeholder for swapByte, by doing
|it, there is a dependency between ArrayedCollection and Bitmap, which
|sounds really weird.

It's not that bad: swapByte uses BitBlt (this Bitmap is not way of)
*and* there's allready
a dependency between ArrayedCollection and Bitmap (Bitmap is a
subclass).

So this is clearly an improvement, the only other place for swapByte I
could
think of would be class BitBlt itself.

< I'm a bug-fixing machine! >

This post brought to you by the BugFixArchiveViewer, a handy tool that
makes it easy to comment on proposed fixes and enhancements for Squeak.
For more information, check out the Web page for the BugFixArchiveViewer
project: http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/3214

< I'm a bug-fixing machine! >