[FIX][KCP] KCP-0102-extractVMFromSystDict ( [er] )

goran.krampe at bluefish.se goran.krampe at bluefish.se
Fri Oct 3 17:50:40 UTC 2003

Daniel Vainsencher <danielv at netvision.net.il> wrote:
> goran.krampe at bluefish.se wrote:
> > So in short I think I vote for simply letting Stephane go ahead. :-)
>
> But there is no vote. There is a decision making process called the
> harvesting process, as described at
> http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/3152.

I know this - I was just using the word to state my position to see what
others have to say - Tim for example. And Stephane. It is called
"discussion".

> We are now between stage 2 and
> stage 3. Approval will not happen no matter how many people state their
> opinion or "vote". It takes exactly one harvester actually doing the
> approval.
>
> Do it or don't. To "state your vote" is just to lead Stephane on, and he
> has better things to do (even from the things we care about).

He has better things to do than listening to what I have to say? In that
case he will not get my approval. I want his reactions to what I said
before I approve it - perhaps that wasn't clear.

slightly annoyed, Göran